Monday, June 2, 2008

Princess MONICA & Princess JUNE























I live with these two and when I use the title princess that is the two of them. Monica is the youngest of 4 in her immediate family and the youngest of 6 in her blended family. Does that tell you anything.
Juniper Berry aka June is the only dog and animal in our family so you know where she fits in the whole mix or should I say "pack".
They both want my full attention before I can walk in the door from work, and each of them think that their immediate issue is more important then the other ones. But what can I say they are good to me and it is nice to be needed, RIGHT!









.

2 comments:

ashtekk said...

hi baby,

It is nice to feel needed or is it nice to need to feel needed. Maybe it's needy to feel nice and needed... anyway, I think you called this post right. Love ya!

Lisa said...

Beautiful picture of the princess!! Oh, and a good one of Monica too. Just kidding Monica You look beautiful!!